Before completing your registration, please carefully read the following instructions which are designed to mitigate the risks associated with indoor gatherings.
Attendance & Registration
1. Phase 1 of the reopening (Nov 22 & 29), is a trial phase with attendees limited to the Production Team and Testing Team (maximum of 20 people).
2. During Phase 2 (Dec 6, 13, 20, 27) we will increase the number of available tickets to 50.
3. Registration will close on Friday at 12:00pm of each week. No late registrations or walk-ins will be permitted.
4. After registration, you will receive a confirmation email which will include your seating assignment.
1. Please arrive early for check-in at 9:30am.
2. During Phase 1, worship service will begin at 9:45am.
3. There is no in-person Sunday School. Please join your Sunday School classes online.
1. Upon arrival, please go to the check-in table where an usher will confirm your registration and take your temperature. Extra PPE (mask, sanitizer, gloves) will be available at the check-in table.
2. Please follow the directional arrows when entering the church.
3. A mask must be worn at all times when indoors. Exceptions include those serving as host, praise team, and preacher. Attendees may remove their mask when taking communion.
4. When indoors, please maintain 6 feet of social distancing and refrain from physical contact with those not in your family.
5. The first-floor restrooms may be used by a maximum of two people at once. We strongly recommend you use the restroom prior to arrival. The second floor is off-limits.
1. If you fall into any of the following categories, please consider joining the online worship service instead of the in-person worship service.
(a) Individuals at higher risk of infection or complications from COVID-19 as described here by the CDC.
(b) Individuals who are experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19.
(c) Individuals who have traveled in the past fourteen days either internationally or to a community in the U farmbrazil.com.br.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19.
2. There will be no separate Children’s Ministry program. If you choose to attend with your children, please be prepared to have them sit with you for the duration of the service.
3. A cry-room in the Children’s Ministry wing will be available on an as-needed basis. If you need to use the cry-room, please notify one of the ushers and bring a mobile device so you can stream the online worship.
1. If you experience any symptoms related to COVID-19 after attending in-person worship, please notify our worship deacon Christina Sun immediately (email@example.com).
2. We will use the registration and seating assignment data to help with contact tracing to limit the possibility of spreading any infection.
Please note that by registering for the in-person worship, you are agreeing to the following liability waiver.
I hereby release, waive and forever discharge any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature against Atlanta Chinese Christian Church North, including, without limitation, its staff, elders, deacons, and volunteers (the “released parties”), either in law or in equity, to the fullest extent permissible by law, including but not limited to damages or losses caused by the negligence, fault or conduct of any kind on the part of the released parties, including but not limited to death, bodily injury, illness, economic loss or out of pocket expenses, or loss or damage to property, which I, my heirs, assignees, next of kin and/or legally appointed or designated representatives, may have or which may hereinafter accrue on my behalf, which arise or may hereafter arise from my attendance in the in-person worship service.